Study Guide for Understanding Medical Surgical Nursing, 7th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Linda S. Hopper, Paula D.; Williams
Here’s the perfect companion to Davis Advantage for Understanding Medical-Surgical Nursing, 7th Edition. It offers the practice nursing students need to hone their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, while mastering the principles, concepts, and procedures essential to success in the classroom and in practice. The Study Guide corresponds to the text chapter by chapter, while reinforcing the text’s emphasis on ‘connections’ each step of the way. Perforated pages make it easy for students to submit their assignments to their instructors for evaluation.
- Updated & Revised! Thoroughly updated to reflect the content of the text
- New! Clinical Judgment exercises
- Each chapter includes…
- Audio Case Study Questions—Listen to the Davis Advantage audio scenario to answer the critical-thinking questions.
- Vocabulary Practice—Fill-in-the-blank or complete the matching activity.
- Activities & Exercises—Complete basic matching, true/false, word scramble, prioritization, and other exercises to practice and understand medical-surgical nursing information.
- Critical-Thinking & Clinical Judgment Exercises—Apply what you’re learning about how to think critically and practice making good clinical judgments.
- SBAR, ISBARR, or CUS Communication Exercises—Practice the skills essential to communicating effectively with the health care team
- NCLEX-PN–Style Questions—Develop your test-taking skills and identify areas for additional study. Rationales for correct and incorrect responses provide important context.
- A&P Exercises—Label body structures to review basic anatomy in the Function and Data Collection chapters.
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Seventh edition (September 27, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1719644594
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719644594
File Size : 20.3 MB