Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales, 16th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC, Mary Frances Moorhouse RN MSN CRRN, Alice C. Murr BSN RN
The perfect pocket guide makes care planning easier. This quick-reference tool has exactly what you need to select the appropriate diagnoses to plan your patients’ care effectively. The 16th Edition features all the latest nursing diagnoses and updated interventions from NANDA-I 2021-2023. One of the best nursing school tools that I can use beyond graduation! “I only wish I found this book at the beginning of my nursing school experience and not towards the end. Finally a useful book that tells us what to do, what we can do, and prioritizes everything. I think it wouldn’t have taken me 6 hours to complete a Care Plan/Map had I found this gem sooner. I’m even going to recommend it to my school to suggest students purchase it.”—Angela D., Online Reviewer Love this Book!“I’m a nursing student, and for all y’all nursing professions, you need to have some form of this book. In semesters past, a friend of mine had a later edition, and the information was incredible. This book is really a must-have when making care plans or wanting to learn more about what interventions you can do for your patient. Reasonable for price.”—Felicia M., Online Reviewer
- New & Updated! The latest diagnoses and updated interventions from NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2021-2023, 12th Edition, including 46 new diagnoses and 67 revised diagnoses, the most current NANDA-I terminology, and labels from NIC and NOC that link content to nursing diagnosis, and statistic data
- Revised! Streamlined preface that focuses on how to use the book
- Alphabetized listing of nursing diagnoses from NANDA-I 2021-2023, covering more than 400 diseases/disorders
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales.
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations.
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively.
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step.
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses
- Detachable, laminated, pocket-minder bookmark on the inside back cover
- Publisher : F.A. Davis Company; Sixteenth edition (March 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1719643075
- ISBN-13 : 978-1719643078
File Size : 30.2 MB