CPT Changes 2021 (An Insider’s View) (Original PDF from Publisher)
For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT(R) code set, rely on the best-selling CPT(R) Changes 2021: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the AMA’s CPT(R) 2021 Professional Edition codebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the CPT code set directly from the source–the American Medical Association.
AMA is the authority to turn to when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Organizational structure like the CPT codebook — allows coders to easily conduct a side-by-side read of CPT(R) Changes with the CPT(R) Professional
- Official AMA rationales — provide a detailed explanation for the code or guideline change
- Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations — help explain the practical application for each change
- At-a-glance summary table of the 2021 changes in each section — shows the extent to which that changes affect a specialty
- Publisher:American Medical Associationi; 1st edition (December 1, 1920)
- Spiral-bound:273 pages
- eText ISBN: 9781640160590