Zonas Faciais de Perigo (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Rod J. Rohrich, James M. Stuzin, Erez Dayan, E. Victor Ross
The main objective of FACIAL DANGER ZONES – Safety in Surgery, Use of Fillers and Non-Invasive Devices is to assist surgeons in obtaining optimal results, maximizing safety in a wide variety of facial cosmetic procedures. With easy access to information, this work offers multidisciplinary insights and leading experts’ knowledge on the intricate facial anatomy, navigating safe and dangerous facial zones, as well as the use of minimally invasive technologies.
It is divided into three parts. The first provides an overview of the anatomy of facial tissues and fat compartments, danger zones for facial nerves, specific nerve branches,
protective measures and technical considerations regarding dissection, for safe surgery in rhytidectomy. The second is about fillers and neuromodulators, with in-depth tips and guidance on how to stay safe using six different facial danger zones. The third details the safe use of energy-based devices such as ablative and non-ablative lasers, combined chemical peels, radiofrequency, and cryolipolysis.
• Great facial nerve dissection safety tips for cosmetic procedures such as rhytidectomy.
• Facial zones of danger, prevention, and consequences of injury, graphically depicted using cadaveric dissections, illustrations, and photographs of patient cases.
• Richly illustrated text on how to safely and effectively administer lasers, chemical peels, non-invasive fat removal, and skin tightening devices.
• More than 20 short videos, illustrating the various approaches presented.
- Publisher : Thieme Revinter; 1st edition (August 31, 2020)
- Language : Portuguese
- Hardcover : 154 pages
- ISBN-10 : 6555720042
- ISBN-13 : 978-6555720044