SCCM Fundamental Critical Care Support, 7th Edition (Complete HTML)
- Prioritize assessment needs for the critically ill or injured patient
- Select appropriate diagnostic tests for the critically ill or injured patient
- Identify and respond to significant changes in the unstable critically ill patient
- Recognize and initiate management of acute life-threatening conditions
- Determine the need for expert consultation and/or patient transfer
- Educate practitioners on optimal patient transfer strategies to/from the ICU
This self-directed course is designed as a comprehensive review of the diagnosis, monitoring and management of the critically ill patient as well as preparation for the critical care subspecialty examination. This continuing education offering is intended to meet the needs of any healthcare provider involved in the care of critically ill patients, including advanced practice nurses, anesthesiologists, cardiologists, critical care fellows, critical care nurses, emergency medicine practitioners, intensivists, internists, neurologists, pharmacists, pulmonologists, respiratory care practitioners, and surgeons.