Rockwood and Wilkins Fractures in Children Ninth Edition epub
With contributions from experts in orthopaedic surgery, the latest edition of this comprehensive resource presents up-to-date technical procedures for treating a wide range of fractures in children and adolescents. Content and chapters are easier to read than ever before. How? All clinical sections follow a templatized format—as in previous editions—and now you’ll find even more treatment algorithms, checklists, charts, and tables, helping you quickly identify and apply critical information in a care situation.
- Easy-to-read tables outlining non-operative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
- New videos—accessible via the eBook—offering instruction and guidance on clinical procedures.
- Authors’ preferred treatment options are now highlighted and as precise and detailed algorithms.
- Preoperative planning procedures now presented in a checklist format.
- Ideal for pediatric orthopaedic surgeons and residents in orthopaedics.
- Hardcover: 1300 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Ninth edition (March 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149638654X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496386540
- FILE Epub