Pain Management, An Issue of Neurosurgery Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Joshua M. Rosenow, Julie Pilitsis
In this issue of Neurosurgery Clinics, guest editors Drs. Joshua M. Rosenow and Julie G. Pilitsis bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Pain Management. Because pain management often benefits from a multidisciplinary approach, this issue addresses how pain can be assessed and managed with and without medication (e.g., acupuncture, chiropractic medicine, mindfulness meditation) and procedures.
- Contains 15 relevant, practice-oriented topics including the multidisciplinary team in pain management; healthcare disparity in pain; nonopioid postoperative pain management; holistic therapy: what works and what does not; machine learning and pain outcomes; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on pain management, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- ASIN : B0B5296RNH
- Publisher : Elsevier (June 23, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323850170
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323850179
- ISBN-13 : 9780323850179
- eText ISBN: 9780323850186