Netter’s Cranial Nerve Collection (Netter Basic Science)
Netter’s Cranial Nerve Collection
Netter’s Cranial Nerve Collection brings together classic illustrations of these clinically important nerves by Frank H. Netter, MD, combined with illustrated cross-sections and dissection videos to provide clarity to this intricate and difficult area of anatomy.
- 46 Netter plates accompanied by text and tables (from The Nervous System Volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations).
- 54 illustrated cross-sections (from Netter’s Correlative Imaging: Neuroanatomy) enhance coverage of the 12 cranial nerves, related disorders, and neuro-ophthalmolic disorders,
- Over a dozen dissection videos show various views and transections of the cranial nerves during a gross anatomy dissection lab (from Netter’s Dissection Video Modules).
- Publisher: Saunders (May 21, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 21, 2015
- Print ISBN: 9780323375146, 0323375146
- eText ISBN: 9780323375153, 0323375154