Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology: A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Amitabh Srivastava MD, Daniela S. Allende MD, John R. Goldblum MD FCAP FASCP FACG
Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the third edition of Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including advances in molecular diagnostic testing and new diagnostic biomarkers. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
Key features of this practical text include:
- A consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- A focus on specific features of selected neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Clinical information on treatment and prognosis, enabling you to better understand the clinical implications of the diagnosis.
- Nearly 1,000 full-color, high-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends, as well as abundant boxes and tables throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What’s NEW in this edition:
- Advances in molecular diagnostic testing and its capabilities and limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- The latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems.
- New co-editors Drs. Amitabh Srivastava and Daniela S. Allende lead a team of expert, internationally recognized pathologists who keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (March 1, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323527949
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323527941