Endosonography, 5th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Shyam Varadarajulu MD, Paul Fockens MD PhD, Robert H. Hawes MD
A must-have reference for both beginning and experienced endosonographers, Endosonography, 5th Edition, coves the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) in a single, convenient resource. Concise, easy-to-navigate chapters keep you abreast of changes in this dynamic field, and nearly 150 procedural videos reinforce techniques of common, clinically relevant procedures. Covering both standard and newer techniques, this authoritative reference covers everything you need to know―from basic applications to advanced interventions.
- Guides you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques, covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations.
- Employs a user-friendly, templated format to cover all topics from basic applications to advanced interventions, with procedures organized by body system.
- Includes a new chapter on Endo-Hepatology, and an increased focus on using EUS for interventions.
- Features 20 new procedural videos covering topics such as esophageal and gastric cancer; mediastinal lesions and lung cancer; pancreatic tumors; and bile duct, gallbladder, and ampullary lesions.
- Covers recent improvements and new applications in guided fine-needle EUS for diagnosis and cancer staging.
- Features high-quality images with correlative illustrations, diagnostic algorithms, examination checklists, and key points boxes throughout.
- Provides nearly 150 how-to-videos of both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures performed by expert endosonographers that demonstrate effective techniques and the proper use of equipment.
- Provides practical information on establishing an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to effective cytopathology services.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (January 30, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323878008
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323878005