Endoscopic Transnasal Anatomy of the Skull Base and Adjacent Areas: A Lab Dissection and Radiological Atlas (EPUB)
By Piero Nicolai, Marco Ferrari, Roberto Maroldi, Marco Maria Fontanella, Lena Hirtler, Manfred Tschabitscher, Luigi Fabrizio Rodella
Become familiar with the key anatomic “corridors” in the skull base, the sinonasal tract, and adjacent areas to guide and greatly expand your endoscopic surgical competence.
Highlighting the most recent experience from seven top leaders and innovators in the field, this seminal new work presents detailed topographic anatomy of the skull base and adjacent areas in a way not previously seen before.
The result is a multidisciplinary atlas merging anatomy, otolaryngology, neurosurgery, and radiology, so as to facilitate creation of a mental “virtual reconstruction” of the complete approach and operative situs. The result is a greatly extended range of surgical possibilities into previously uncharted territory using endoscopic technology.
- Provides the basis for cultivating a firm and confident understanding of the 3D anatomy of this intricately complex region
- Emphasizes the ability of the endoscopic surgeon to integrate CT and MRI findings into the surgical planning process
- A logical and modular organization of the contents intends to make for easy correlation with the surgical literature
- Brilliant step-by-step presentation of dissections using cadavers, helping readers to fully understand all the anatomical nuances
- Numerous previously unpublished approaches covered here for the first time in a book, step by step
Endoscopic Transnasal Anatomy of the Skull Base and Adjacent Areas is an indispensable resource for fellows and specialists in neurosurgery and ENT surgery wishing to widen their competence in endoscopic skull base surgery.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (October 9, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 472 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3132415626
- ISBN-13 : 978-3132415621