Comprehensive Evidence Analysis for Interventional Procedures Used to Treat Chronic Pain, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of … (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 33-2) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Ameet Nagpal M.D. M.S. M.Ed.
In this issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, guest editor Dr. Ameet Nagpal brings his considerable expertise to the topic of Interventional Procedures Used to Treat Chronic Pain using an evidence-based perspective. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablation in the spine, sympathetic blocks for sympathetic and visceral pain, spinal cord stimulation, and more.
- Contains 14 relevant, practice-oriented topics including peripheral joint radiofrequency ablation, peripheral nerve stimulation, novel technologies, trigger point injections, peripheral nerve injections, and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on interventional procedures for chronic pain, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (May 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323849652
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323849654
- ISBN-13 : 9780323849654
- eText ISBN: 9780323849661