Clinical Focus Series: Tuberculosis: Selected Problems (Original PDF from Publisher)
Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection spread through inhaling tiny droplets from the coughs or sneezes of an infected person. It mainly affects the lungs, but it can affect any part of the body, including the abdomen, glands, bones and nervous system (NHS Choices).
Part of the Clinical Focus series, this book is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and treatment of this serious condition.
Beginning with an introduction to the microbiology and epidemiology of the disease, the following chapters provide in depth coverage of the clinical assessment, diagnostic techniques, and management options for different strains of tuberculosis.
Each chapter is highly illustrated with tables and images to enhance the detailed text.
Edited by recognised specialists from Belgrade, Serbia, the new volume in this series includes contributions from highly experienced clinicians throughout the world.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis
- Part of the Clinical Focus series
- Highly illustrated with tables and images
- Internationally recognised editor and author team
- Paperback:350 pages
- Item Weight:1.19 pounds
- Product Dimensions:6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Publisher:Jp Medical Ltd; 1st Edition (September 30, 2019)