Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, An Issue of Atlas of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Mark A. Miller, David M. Yates
In this issue of Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics, guest editors Drs. Mark A. Miller and David M. Yates bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Common Procedures in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery. Articles from top experts in the field include coverage of cleft lip surgery, different surgical approaches to craniosynostosis, and other craniofacial syndromes, as well as reconstruction and bone grafting.
- Contains 12 relevant, practice-oriented topics including primary cleft lip deformity; cleft nasal deformity; endoscopic approaches to craniosynostosis; open approaches to craniosynostosis; cranial deformities; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on common procedures in cleft and craniofacial surgery, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (March 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323848680
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323848688
- ISBN-13 : 9780323848688
- eText ISBN: 9780323848695