Brain Computer Interface: EEG Signal Processing (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Narayan Panigrahi, Saraju P. Mohanty
Brain Computer Interface: EEG Signal Processing discusses electroencephalogram (EEG) signal processing using effective methodology and algorithms. This book provides a basic introduction to EEG and a classification of different components present in EEG. It also helps the reader to understand the scope of processing EEG signals and their associated applications. Further, it covers specific aspects such as epilepsy detection; exploitation of P300 for various applications; design of an EEG acquisition system; and detection of saccade, fix, and blink from EEG and EOG data.
- Explains the basis of brain computer interface and how it can be established using different EEG signal characteristics
- Covers the detailed classification of different types of EEG signals with respect to their physical characteristics
- Explains detection and diagnosis of epileptic seizures from the EEG data of a subject
- Reviews the design and development of a low-cost and robust EEG acquisition system
- Provides mathematical analysis of EEGs, including MATLAB® codes for students to experiment with EEG data
This book is aimed at graduate students and researchers in biomedical, electrical, electronics, communication engineering, healthcare, and cyber physical systems.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (July 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 214 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1032148411
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032148410
- ISBN-13 : 9781032148410
- eText ISBN: 9781000595529