Cranial nerve imaging can be a daunting task due to the small nature of the nerves themselves and their complex pathways in the brain and skull base. This course will provide a comprehensive review of the anatomy and pathologies involving the cranial nerves and help to reinforce and revise the participants’ knowledge of this topic.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the normal imaging anatomy of the facial nerve on CT and MRI.
- Review the science of olfaction.
Speakers and Lectures
- Can’t Smell a Thing: Approach to Evaluation of Anosmia—Greg Avey
- As Far as the Eye Can See: A Primer on Visual Loss—Remy Lobo
- Pins and Needles: Evaluation of CNV Dysfunction—Hillary Kelly
- Role of Imaging in the Workup of Hearing Loss—Mohit Agarwal
- My Voice Sounds Gruff: Imaging of Hoarseness—Bronwyn Hamilton
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.