2021 Epilepsy Board Review And Best Practice Course (CME VIDEOS)
Epilepsy Board Review is a comprehensive course designed to prepare physicians planning to certify in the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.’s Epilepsy Board Examination.
- Classification of epilepsy and seizures
- Genetics of epilepsy
- EEG in epilepsy and encephalopathy
- Brain imaging in epilepsy
- Antiepileptic medications
- Indications and outcome of epilepsy surgery
- Intracranial EEG and brain mapping
- Psychosocial aspects of epilepsy
- Family practitioners
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Basic, Translational & Clinical Research Scientists
Indications and outcome of epilepsy surgery;
Genetics of epilepsy;
Psychosocial aspects of epilepsy;
Classification of epilepsy and seizures;
EEG in epilepsy and encephalopathy;
Intracranial EEG and brain mapping; and
Brain imaging in epilepsy.
1 – Epilepsy Classification
2 – Routine EEG
3 – Diagnostic Workshop
4 – AEDs
5 – Management
Course opens: 04/01/2021
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.